We would love to hear from you. Anyone who would like more detailed information on our projects, or would like to get involved, please get in touch.
Examples of some of the things that you could donate towards are:
- Sponsor a Green Futures Student for a year/sponsor books and necessities
- Buy a Future Tree which we will plant and care for on your behalf
- Sponsor a players soccer kit/boots/ball
- Donate to our Education Fund
- Buy a penguin nest
- Donate towards Siyakulas Township Greening
- Or donate some money and let us use it where its impact is strongest
The Foundation is continually looking for new avenues, and we work hard at making our existing projects as successful and efficient as possible, so advice and suggestions are appreciated. To keep up to date please sign up to our Newsletter which will be sent out every few months, or subscribe to our RSS feed, as the Blog will have latest news updated on it regularly.
The Foundation Managers are Jan Lutzeyer and Florentina Heger, and they are reachable at:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +27 (0) 28 384 8044
- Fax: +27 (0) 28 384 8100
Grootbos Foundation’s bank details are as follows:
Grootbos Green Futures Foundation
First National Bank, Hermanus Branch
Branch Code: 200412
Current Account Number: 62064420856
Swift Code: FIRNZAJJXXX
The Grootbos Foundation is a registered Public Benefit Organisation (PBO number 930023319), and a registered Section 21, non-profit company which is audited annually by the international firm KPMG.